Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspired by teaching

For this week's Etsy trio I rounded up some goodies just for teachers. I'm starting a teaching assistant gig (just once a week) next week and I'm getting pretty excited.

This necklace made me swoon! I think it's the perfect mix of teachy-geeky and artsy-crafty. And chic! 

These cards are so cute and classy. They're customiazable with the name of your choice. Perfect for any teacher. . . 

A large tote bag, perfect for lugging around everything you need for your long day. I love the "newspaper" front flap.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my necklace in this post. I am a teacher by day, middle school crazies whom I love, and by night I sneak down into my basement studio and pound away recycling tin from various sources for jewelry.

    Looks great Jeanine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so great! I didn't realize you're actually a teacher yourself. Perfect that I included your piece in my post then =)

    ReplyDelete