Monday, March 26, 2012

A Hodge Podge of Style Inspiration

I thought I'd share some things that have caught my eye, mostly over the weekend as I trolled the inter-webs. . . Sometimes I think it's both a blessing and a curse: to be able to see so many pretty things at the drop of a hat. So much fodder for inspiration! Or: so much fodder for financial frustration? Mostly depends on the mood I'm in. Mostly it's fun and frivolity. . .


The Decemberists are my favorite band for rainy weather music.


Gondwana Artisan Tribal Earrings by Sparrow Salvage ~ I love this lady's photography just as much as I do her jewelry. I want to dress like this!

desert colors found on Lily Unique Tumblr

lavish extravagance at Pandora

some hair inspiration (found on Spanish Moss)

a room to dress like (found on the Architecture Self tumblr)

flowers - one of my favorite colors this season (found at this blog)

I want this mask to wear for my birthday. . . or that masquerade ball I'm determined to have one of these days! Made by Sundries and Plunder on Etsy.

I hope everyone has a week full of inspiration and wonders around every corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment