Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting Ready for Spring!

As most of you know I've been busily preparing for the "release" of my spring line next week. And, boy, have I been busy! I wish I could say everything's squared away and everything's just smooth sailing from here, but there is still much work to be done. As a sort of "farewell" to winter and an ushering in of spring, I'm offering 50% off all silver pieces in my Etsy shop. To me silver has always seemed like a "wintery" sort of metal.

Just shoot me a message on Etsy and I'll adjust the price for you pre-purchase so we don't have to deal with any of those pesky paypal refunds. Sale lasts from now 'til March 12th. And don't forget, my new line will be available March 13th on Etsy.

Happy almost spring everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment