Monday, February 20, 2012

Vacation Monday

Good afternoon! I don't know if most of you out there are enjoying a day off from work and obligations, mine is falling somewhere in the middle. Things to get done (photo-shoot for Tangleweeds especially, those new spring pieces are headed to my Etsy shop soon) but not too much, time to sit and relax as well. 

I'm a bit of a StyleLikeU hound, and recently discovered this lovely lady. The way she dresses reminds me of the way I used to dress, oh, seven, eight years ago: lots of really bright colors, really BIG jewelry. While my style has evolved, Fred reminds me to play with style and fashion a bit more than I do nowadays. Enjoy!


Has your style evolved in a significant way over the years? And if so, why do you think that is? It's an interesting question to ask oneself (I think) and may be something I explore further in future Style and Reason posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment