Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let's go on a journey

It may seem counter-productive to continue to write my Tuesday Etsy Trio posts given my self-imposed no-shopping year, but I do still want to share the things I love with ya'll. And the connections I make with folks through this feature cannot be measured in dollars.


This week I thought I'd go on a journey, maybe it's an urban one, maybe it's through the woods. It's the kind of journey that's spontaneous, you just hop in your car and set forth on the road, windows down, some snacks thrown into a canvas sack and no specific time frame to limit you. This backpack above would be perfect for throwing all of my necessities into and could just as easily be taken hiking as it could the city streets. From Sabrina Tach. Check out her shop for a plethora of other wonderful leather and handmade bags.


This necklace, with it's gorgeous Lapis stone and hand-crafted metal work, would be the perfect talisman for the trip. As Silvia, of Silvia's Creations, states in the description of this piece: "Lapis Lazuli encourages taking charge of life. It reveals inner truth. . ."

Southwestern Jacket
And of course there were be a great need to stay warm! Assuming we're heading out on the adventure in February. I love this jacket from Astral Boutique. I've been an avid follower of this lady's Etsy shop from the beginning and love to see the way she styles pieces in her various photo-stories.

Let the journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. This is great- I am always happy to catch travel fever! This looks like just the kind of adventure I love..... and that bag and the jewelry is FANTASTIC! (-: Sasha

    ReplyDelete