Thursday, February 23, 2012

CH Good Stock Love

I was so excited to pick up this week's issue of the East Bay Express and see the lovely Dana Olson, owner of the amazing boutique CH Good Stock, on the cover! Her shop is included in the "Insider's Guide" insert in the "Politics of Shopping" section (page 23.) You can grab a copy of the Express for free at most newsstands.


And, don't forget, you can also find lovely 'ol me at the shop every Thursday from 11 am to 6pm. A finely curated selection of my jewelry is available at the shop, as well as my alteration services. Necklace too long, I can fix that up for you.

Even if you don't have money to burn, I still highly recommend taking a walk on down to the cemetery at the end of Piedmont avenue and dropping in for a little peek, cause the weather sure is gorgeous out. Our address is 4454A Piedmont Avenue in Oakland. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment