Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whimsy and Wit

Back from my holiday vacation, I'm finding it a bit difficult to fully submerge myself in my work again. I have many things on my mind, there are many changes afoot for me in the near-ish future, and I'm finding my mind easily wandering. Searching through my new recent favorites on Etsy I found I was drawn to pieces that were making me smile and say, hey, that's different. And kind of magical!

I adore this print. Maybe because I'm such a sucker for cats, be they friendly, grouchy, stand-offish, loving, loud, quiet, short or long-haired. . . 

This necklace is so interesting to me. It's made from iridescent metallic acrylic. 

And this! I'd love to have this on the wall at the head of my bead, as pictured here.

Alrighty, back to the Tangleweeds production line! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i'm soooooooooooooo tempted to buy that decal! it's flippin sublime!

    ReplyDelete