Monday, November 21, 2011

Patterns

Ha! No sooner do I start this blog feature, Style and Reason, and I am swamped with work! It is Thanksgiving weekend, though, so it's not really a big surprise. But, even when life gets busy I do still have time to share something wonderful with all of you. 


Prints! I absolutely adore these. 


I originally saw these on Cali Vintage's blog, and was immediately smitten. They are from the 2012 spring collection for Charlotte Taylor. While these pieces are WAY beyond my budget, just seeing these quirky patterns and mixes encourages me to mix it up a bit more with my own wardrobe pairings. 


Back to filling jewelry orders. . . and trying to figure out what I want to wear for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, however you may choose to celebrate it!

3 comments:

  1. just flippin gorgeous. Hey, i'm going to be in California nxt year, travelling from SoCal up North - exiting by way of San Francisco. Care to meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! that would be tons of fun. I'll shoot you an email after the Thanksgiving week. Things are a bit crazy for me this week!

    ReplyDelete