Monday, February 28, 2011

Outfits Galore

 I can never seem to keep up with these outfit posts, so I bring you an outfit marathon, collected from the last month or so. . .
 this skirt, one of my favorite kitschy pieces

braids!



red-red dress worn to go gallery hoping during the last art murmur

 casual work-at-home wear

coffee-shop wear


this dress is one of the pieces I recently found at the Goodwill in El Sobrante

Most clothes thrifted, a few bought new. 

Have a lovely day, and don't forget to check back tomorrow if you entered my jewelry giveaway contest from last week! 

2 comments:

  1. Thaese are gorgeous! i think my favourites are the red dress, and the casual at home wear. The yellow blouse and bone coloured cardy. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Tina! yes, I adore that red dress, but for some reason I don't wear it very often. I think the amount of attention-getting-ness it has takes some courage to wear!

    ReplyDelete