Friday, February 18, 2011

A few of my favorite things

A quick and dirty round-up of a few of my favorite places to go for inspiration and fun on the inter-web. . . 

Verhext ~ for great life motivation. this woman is kick-ass and inspires me to do more with my life.
Angeliska Gazette ~ the woman behind this blog provides a great round-up of internet ephemera, links, videos and what-not, perfect for the likes of us wild-urban folk.
Style Like U ~ videos of people talking about their style, what influences them. need I say more?
Here's Lookin' at Me Kid ~ fashion/life style/home decor/artist blog. I basically love this woman's style.
Delightfully Tacky ~ another fashion blog. this gal lives in Alaska. I love her photos. Also, she went on a cross-country road trip last year, and it was a delight to read about!

That's it for today. I promise more pictures soon! I have a hundred and one things to work on today. . . oh, and Prince announced two show dates in Oakland for next week!!! Jeff and I are going to try to buy tickets at noon. 

I leave you with Arlo, just hanging out in the backyard with me while I take jewelry pictures. 


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment