Tuesday, February 8, 2011

French Influence


So, I'm not exactly sure where the inspiration came for this outfit. . . mostly I just wanted to dress up and get fancy, even if it was just to go out and have beers and pizza with Jeff. I am feeling a bit of a french vibe from this outfit. I think it's mostly the thigh-his and the lacy top.


This is a new necklace design (I haven't even given it a name yet!) but you can expect to see it in my Etsy shop later this week. 


I scored this vintage Dooney & Bourke purse from an old roommate of mine. She was moving away after graduating from Cal and was seriously purging her closet. I hated these purses as a teenager (my mom always carried one) but now they really appeal to me. I love the hardware, and the craftsmanship. 


outfit details:
~skirt, booties, bangles ~all thrifted
~blouse and thigh-hi stockings ~ UO
~blue-grey stockings ~ Hue
~earrings and necklace ~ Tangleweeds 

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment