Monday, April 23, 2012

Off to Forestville

Today I start taking a series of classes at the California School of Herbal Studies in Forestville. I'm taking the 5-part series Herbal Essentials. I'm so so excited. Even though I am questioning my sanity for choosing to try and fit these classes in right at the beginning of craft fair season, I am quite happy I did make this decision back in December when I registered.

Finding time to still pursue my other passions (my none-jewelry related passions) has been a challenge ever since I started Tangleweeds three years ago. Taking these classes helps me down along that path of balance just a bit more. . .

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!! Want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Even though how hard we try still there's a voice in us that urge us to follow what we always love to do, our passion. By pursuing this, we can have satisfaction and peace of mind. Same thing with living in Forestville, you will get to do whatever your passion maybe. Because it is highly accessible and you are able to connect with the best places and people.

    ReplyDelete