Friday, July 29, 2011

Craft Fairs Galore - The Month of July

This month has been chock full of craft fairs for Tangleweeds. All within the bay area, but each one has been it's own unique experience.

Last weekend I sold at the simply awesome Indie Mart. This outdoor, hipster-influeneced fair happens every year on Wisconsin Street between 16th and 17th, right near Thee Parkside. You know that means lots of yummy drinks while you peruse the handmade and vintage goodies!






Prior to Indie Mart (two weekends ago) I ventured out to Marin County for the first time. This time it was the San Anselmo Art and Wine Festival. . .













If you follow my Etsy shop at all, you'll quickly see that there are many pieces that I sell at these fairs that never make it into my Etsy shop. It's simply a TON of work keeping up on photographing everything that I make. And it encourages you to come out and meet/see me at a fair that may be close to you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment