Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just a quick weekend reminder!

That today and tomorrow are the last days of my Storewide Sale in my Etsy shop. Everything is discounted 30%*. It's a pre-season spring sale! And I've got lots of suitably spring-like jewelry available.

Dangling Night Sky earrings $35 (with discount only $24.50!)


Tumbleweeds Earrings $35 (with discount only $24.50!)


Rustic Peach Moonstone Swoops $29 (with discount only $20.30!)

*Discount will be given as a refund through Paypal, within 24 hours of receipt of payment*

2 comments:

  1. oooooh you're making it very hard on me tryin' to save some money! *wanders through your shop*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, good, I guess. but I understand about the saving money. I'm moving in a few months myself so it's important I get some moola savec up as well!

    ReplyDelete