Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Work of Late

Oh, Sunday, how I love you. I hope everyone out there is having a great Sunday. I had the pleasure of having brunch with a good friend today at The Fat Lady. The rest of my day has been unfurling at a pleasant pace. And I thought it was a good moment to share some snaps (mostly via Instagram - my handle is "Tangleweeds") of some of my recent work. None of these are available on Etsy just yet. But you can always catch me at a fair!

I think of this one as a very powerful piece. Obviously not completed yet, but well on the way.

"Chance" earrings. These are available with many different stone options. 

Full circle lariat with triangles.

Something itty-bitty and delicate and perfect by itself or worn layered.

A trio of rhombus earrings.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment