Monday, January 30, 2012

Coming Back

Let's just be honest. The beginning of this year has gotten off to a bumpy start for me. I've been playing catch up on so many various facets of my life I sometimes feel as if I have no time to work. No good.

Needless to say, it's been quiet in these here parts. I'm back tho, and with a vengeance! Back to sharing what I love with you, back to sharing all that my hands make with you. And back with my Monday installment of Style & Reason.

I love these easy dresses and separates by Lauren Moffat, both for their seeming ease of wear and the flirty but slightly modest feel they all embody. 


I could see wearing the above dress to Sunday brunch and shopping with my gal friends. 

 this blue one (above) is my absolute favorite


and I'm a sucker for stripes

I hope everyone's week is off to a grand start!

No comments:

Post a Comment