Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sahaira Salon

Ah, I've been a busy bee, that kind of busy where half the time I could rattle off a very long list of exactly everything I'm doing and need to do and the other half of the time I have no idea what it is that is taking up all of my time. I'm sure all of you out there know exactly what I'm talking about =). Hence, my disappearance from these blog-neck-of-the-woods for a good two weeks (eek!)

But I'm here to let my loyal customers know that I have recently re-stocked Sahaira salon with many more of my jewelry goodies! Mostly earrings, a couple necklaces. Pictured below are some of the pieces you can find there:







If you're in the Rockridge neighborhood of Oakland and you're needing a hair-cut, you should stop by and see Shari, or one of her lovely stylists. And then you can snatch up a new pair of earrings to accent that lovely new hair-cut. You'll be like a new person.

K, maybe not a new person, but it is nice to pamper one's self now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment