Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inspiring

Sparrow Salvage




This lovely lady keeps one of the most visually lush, inspiring blogs I've stumbled across in a long while. Equal parts "tromp through the forest" (and not just any forest, but a forest full of fairies, and friends, and possibility) and "magic in the everyday", it will feed your creative soul. Really feed you, in a substantial way.



She also has an Etsy Shop full of gorgeous, handmade wrist cuffs, broachs made of repurposed fabrics and materials, and earrings fit for an urban queen. I bought a lovely wrist cuff from her store a few months back and I have not been dissapointed. It's a lovely touch to many of my dresses. It is perfect in that raggedy-beautiful way I like my things to be!


I kind of want these earrings for myself one day:

In the meantime I'll have to keep myself happy with regular trolls though her Etsy Shop and cozy readings of her blog.


all images sourced from her Etsy Shop and her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment