Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Birthday! And a Free Gift!

You ever have one of those days where you just feel out of sorts, like something is just slightly off kilter about either you, the universe or both? Well, today is one of those days for me.

And while it seems like it might be working a bit in reverse, I'm going to offer a special little gift with any purchases made in my Etsy shop, from now until the 12th, just because my birthday is this Saturday!

You'll get a free pair of these:
if you enter the code "Tangleweeds" in the message section of your Etsy order at checkout.

There's lots of new work going in my shop this month too, so you have lots to choose from. Like these:


and this:
and this:

And so many more! So stop by the Shop if these pieces fancy you!


No comments:

Post a Comment