Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunspots

Let's see, what did I do with all my time on the weekend? Lots! Sometimes I have a harder time remembering what I did yesterday than what I did a month ago. . . 

On Saturday I headed out to Livermore, with Jeff and his son Sean, to see my family for an early mother's day celebration. On Sunday it was mostly a day spent at home working on new jewelry creations for Tangleweeds


dress ~ Pretty Penny (my favorite vintage store)
shoes, belt ~ thrifted
leggings ~ Target

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, so I've been gravitating to dresses with movement. And simplicity lately. I find, more and more, that I want to wear what I feel good in, otherwise I'm just wasting energy trying to be comfortable when I'm not that I could be using towards my day.



I always wear my own jewelry. . . I feel like I'm cheating on myself if I don't wear at least one piece I've created! These earrings are my Asymmetrical Brass River Bed Earrings. I love their movement and texture. 

I  snapped these photos super-quick before running off to a work meeting at Peaberry's on Sunday night. Hence the off-focus, sunspots, and all. But I kind of liked how they turned out so I decided to share them with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment