Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Long Weekend

A long weekend it was, for most people at least! I worked most of the weekend at the coffee shop, but I did manage to fit in some time for fun and good food and time with the people I love.


My boyfriend and I almost always go to Jupiter, in Berkeley on Sunday nights. Not only do they have great beer and pizza, but they also have free, live bluegrass music. I looooove bluegrass music. It might sound a bit cheesy, but for me, hearing bluegrass feels a little like finding home.



Jewelry work was a bit neglected the last few days, I must say. I'm looking forward to a good, solid four days of dedicated work time. I'm still getting ready for the Temescal Street Fair too. Hope to see those of you who are local there!

1 comment:

  1. omg, bluegrass! My brother in law is in a bluegrass band (in NZ) and they go over to the States once every couple of years and play in a Bluegrass festival thingy! It has a great sound huh.

    ReplyDelete