Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Secret Garden

Wednesday item of the week in my Etsy Shop!

On my walk to the post office today I saw red crocuses, sour grass, periwinkle, ornamental plum, princess flowers, and daffodils all in bloom. It's been a wonderful, early spring day here in Berkeley. I thought I'd celebrate it by picking an appropriately spring-like piece of jewelry for this weeks "item-of-the-week."



inspiration: lush flowers sprouting between rocks and old rocking chairs. The sunlight dancing off of the dewdrops on wild grasses. An azure blue sky full of wispy white clouds. . .




Enter the code "tangleweeds blog" in the message section of your Etsy receipt to receive 30% off this hand-forged copper pendant. Discount applies to this item only, from now until February 23rd, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment