Sunday, August 23, 2009

Early

Summer's lazy days are slowly going by, the days are getting shorter. There have been mellow days at the beach, hikes to see beautiful waterfalls, zucchini bread and tomato sauces made from garden grown produce.


But around the edges of my days come thoughts of the holidays. The yummy eggnog, the sparkling Christmas lights, the giant snowman wreath that I like to put on the front door.

I know some of you like to get your Christmas shopping started early, so in honor of all of you ambitious folks I'm offering free shipping on all domestic orders from my Etsy Shop for the rest of this month and all of September.



Simply proceed through checkout as you usually would and the discount will automatically be applied. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment