Friday, February 24, 2012

Feeling like Summer

Oh, boy is it ever feeling like summer around these parts! I can't believe how mild a winter we've had. It's making me itch to ditch all plans, pack up a picnic lunch and just head out to the park for a day of lazy times.

Here's a mini-list of some inter-web loveliness to jump start your weekend. . . Mostly, I think we just all want to get outside for a couple days and enjoy this mild weather we're having!

~ Amanda Johnson of the stylish blog Here's Lookin' at Me Kid recently posted about feeling confident and good about yourself. I really appreciated this post, especially from a "fashion" and style blogger. While I don't agree with everything she says, I do agree with most of it. She's obviously given it all some considerable and sensitive thought.

~ Tamera of Verhext posted about this awesome caliigraphy set from Linea Carta. I love it and may need to get one for myself!

~ Yesterday I posted about CH Good Stock's feature in the East Bay Express. Today I thought I'd share a link to a little photo gallery of some of the delights that can be found at the shop. I especially love these new lightweight scarves. Perfect for a warm "summer" day!


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment